Marc Czerwinski has a nice music system in the attic space of his home in England.
The room is a 5.5m wide x 14.5m long x 2.75m high loft-attic, with 1.2m high side walls.
The loudspeakers are 2.45m spaced apart and the listening position is 4.6m away.
With Marc’s kind permission, here are some pics of his highly-tuned music system and equipment, including:
- TRANS-FI SALVATION turntable with custom-built, outboard PSU, Sablon power cord, Oyaide DC cable and connectors. Symposium Svelte motor isolation pad.
- TRANS-FI TERMINATOR linear tracking, air-bearing tonearm with balanced transformer-powered air pump. Carbon-fibre arm-wand recently upgraded with Audio Note AN-AI 99.999% silver tonearm cable and Bocchino RCA plugs. The latest update is a brass manifold and carbon-fibre slider carriage.
- SOUNDSMITH Strain Gauge cartridge with new ‘level 7’ Energiser PSU.
- STACORE Advanced pneumatic anti-vibration platforms under turntable and under balanced transformer. Symposium rack / Rollerblocks supporting other equipment.
- NAT Audio Utopia tube line preamp.
- NAT Audio SE2SE power amplifier (70Wpc from 4 x GE211 tubes).
- ZU Definition MkIV (with Dueland crossover caps, Lundahl bass-amplifer transformers).
- Dedicated, isolated attic power supply from a Westwick 8kVA Balanced Power unit, with FURUTECH wall sockets.
- SABLON power cords and ENTREQ system Ground Boxes and cables.